Hi and Welcome to the Canary Class webpage.
My name is David and I am the class teacher. Marie is our TA3 and Sian and Libby are our TAs. Jemma also teaches the class during my planning time.
I really look forward to sharing with you news about the class each week on this page over the coming year. I also look forward to working alongside you all as parents to support the children during their RHS journey. I am certain we will have a year of lots of smiles and progress and I cannot wait to watch the children achieve their own unique goals.
We will providing physical packs, online 1to1's, group sessions as well as...
- Daily Live lessons that can be accessed by emailing your class teacher.
We have also pre-recorded 5 videos which will hopefully provide some visual familiarity and consistency during the week
- Story - https://richmond-hill-school.primarysite.media/media/story
- Number Frogs Song - https://richmond-hill-school.primarysite.media/media/assembly
- Old Macdonald - https://richmond-hill-school.primarysite.media/media/old-macdonald
- Stage 1 Attention Skills - https://richmond-hill-school.primarysite.media/media/stage-1-attention-skills
- Assembly - https://richmond-hill-school.primarysite.media/media/assembly
Canary Class Newspaper
Please get in touch if you have any questions, concerns or achievements you'd like to share.