Good oral health is important to us all here at Richmond Hill, we want to work with our staff and with the parents of the children at our school to provide a ‘tooth friendly’ environment.
Together we can address a variety of aspects of dental care, including:
- The importance of fluoride e.g. varnish, toothpaste.
- Increasing staff and parent confidence in supporting children with their individual needs
- Understanding techniques to help children who resist oral care
- Implementing tooth brushing programmes
- Availability of oral health resources.
Success in meeting the standards will ensure we look after our children’s teeth as well as possible and will gain us the Healthy Smiles award.
Please use the link to the Healthy Smiles website or contact us at Richmond Hill if you have any concerns about, or would like support with, your child’s dental care. There may be services, such as the application of fluoride varnish to your child’s teeth, which can provide extra help in the maintenance of your child’s teeth.