Term Dates - 2022 - 2023
Term Dates 2021 - 2022
Years 1&2 dinners are free - information below
Years 3,4,5&6 will be charged at £2.45 per day / £12.25 per week.
We will operate a cashless system to pay for school meals at Richmond Hill, you will receive a payment card together with a letter giving details of how to register online. This letter will also give details of where & how to pay for your child’s meals. If you would like help to register or wish to use a school computer please ask at school office.
If you meet the criteria for Free School Meals even if your child is in year 1 or 2 please still apply for Free School Meals.
As well as being a good thing for your child, Richmond Hill will also receive extra funding through the Government’s Pupil Premium Grant which can help fund valuable support including additional staff.
Free School Meals
If you would like to apply for free school meals please go to www.luton.gov.uk and apply online. Please note you will need to be in receipt of the following benefits
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
For more information please ring Customer Services on 01582 510346
School Uniform Information
All children between the ages of 5 and 16 may qualify for free school travel assistance if they go to their nearest suitable school and live at least:
- 2 miles from the school, if they are under the age of 8 years old
- 3 miles from the school, if they are 8 years old or older
Times of the School Day
School starts at 9.00 am and finishes at 3.10 pm.
Arrangement for Absences
If your child is absent from school for whatever reason please telephone the school in the morning. If your child is brought to school by transport you should also ring the transport dept. Any unexplained absence will be classed as unauthorised.